Wills and Estates
Wills & Estates
It is important to properly prepare for your retirement and the latter years of a person’s life so that their legal and financial affairs are in order.
Some common questions and issues are:-
- Do you have your legal and financial affairs in order?
- Does your Will reflect what you want to happen with your State when you die?
- Have you appointed the right person as your Executor?
- Have you provided for all those persons you should consider in making your Will?
- How will your State deal with any superannuation you have when you die?
- Do you have an Enduring Power of Attorney and an Appointment of Enduring Guardian?
- Who do you want to make those important personal and financial decisions for you when you are unable to do so due to sickness or old age?
- Are you about to move into a retirement village or aged care accommodation and what are your rights?
If you have any questions in relation to these issues, let us advise you and assist you to make and review these very important decisions.
We have the skills and expertise to put your affairs in order and take the worry out of your retirement.
If you would like to discuss these matters further, please contact Stephen Bray, Peter Kirsop or Charmaine Lawrence to arrange an appointment.