Buying and Selling
Buying & Selling
It has long been held as the ‘’Australian Dream’’ to own your own home and as such it is crucial that the correct advice is given to avoid the dream becoming a nightmare.
Some common questions to consider are:
- Are you buying or selling a home or commercial property?
- Are you looking for a property to live in, use as an investment, occupy or lease?
- Are you borrowing money and how will your transaction be conducted with your lender?
- What happens during the negotiation stage and what do you need to know in dealing with the agent and making an offer?
- Are you selling a property to buy another and what do you need to do to get the result you want?
- What will the lender want in the form of security for the loan and can you meet their requirements?
- What happens from the date of the contract (called ‘’the exchange”) until settlement and what must you do?
- How do you get to settlement of the transaction and what should you do?
Let MRM Lawyers answer all of these very important questions plus others to take the worry out of your property dealings.
We have several competent and experienced lawyers with over 100 years combined experience in Property Law including Peter Kirsop who is an accredited specialist in the area.
It doesn’t matter if you are buying residential, rural or commercial property, let MRM Lawyers help take you through the transaction and explain all the steps including pitfalls.
If you require assistance with any conveyancing or property transaction, contact our specialist property law team, Stephen Bray, Peter Kirsop, Felicity May or Charmaine Lawrence to arrange an appointment.