Our Accredited Specialist in Local Government and Land and Environment Court has extensive experience in this area, including:
Providing economical and reliable advice in relation to:
Condition(s) of a development consent such as:
• Infrastructure contributions;
• Drainage requirements
• The terms of a consent generally; and
• The application of State Environmental Planning Policies (or any other planning law) and its impact on your proposed development;
• Your rights about appealing the terms of a development consent on a neighbouring property.
• Zoning classifications and permitted uses of any property you are considering purchasing.
• High hedges issues and diminishing views;
• Prosecution proceedings commenced by your Local Authority;
• Building Certificates; and • Land and Environment Court appeals.